Hari Krishna Palusam
Solar Industry Experience: 8 Years
Training Experience: 3 years
He pursued B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from Hyderabad. He is having 8 yearsof experience in Solar PV sector (EPC Projects) and 3 years of experience as a Trainer in Solar Sector. He is the Co-founder and Managing Partner of the firm Ecogreen Industries. Company deals in Manufacturing of paper plates, Solar Power plant EPC works, EV charging Infrastructure solutions. He Served various organizations notably SMS infrastructure limited, Nano Solar’s India,Steinbeis India, PLNS Educators. He is also consultant to companies HEPC Pvt. Ltd, Sarvika Energies, Power star corporation, NSIC – Hyd training division, MSME PPDU agra, Exhalt soft solutions, Green Energy solutions for solar power plant design & installation, marketing of EV chargers & erection works, training programs in solar & EV charging station segment.
He is a certified Master trainer from Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ) and also certified in Training methodology and didactics from RENAC. He delivered lectures to various organisations in different states, few of them are:
- Discom Engineers of Maharastra and Karnataka on Solar PV plant design, commissioning and Inspection under USAID programs in association with CIRE, Hyderabad
- State nodal agency officials of AP at Kadapa and Vijayawada on Business and Entrepreneurship models of solar PV plants in association with Gandhi Gram University, Tamilnadu.
- Village panchayat officials from Karnataka on Solar applications, Technologies and business models in association with MGIRED institute Karnataka.
- Entrepreneurs in and around Hyderabad on Solar plant financial analysis, business models and LED manufacturing in association with MSME Delhi and NSIC Hyderabad.
- Delivered lectures in Solar Power Plant design and analysis using PVSYST software to GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency), HIMURJA (Himachal Pradesh Electricity Company).
- Delivered lectures for Suryamitra training programs in association with different training organisations in Hyderabad.
- Participated and delivered lectures on solar power plant in various educational institutions and National level seminars.
- Execution of 1.13 MW CIS thin film Solar power plant in Karnataka
- Execution of 18KW BIPV – frameless CIGS Solar PV modules in Karnataka
- Erection of 25KW and 50KW EV charging stations in Karnataka
- 7.5 Kw solar – Wind Hybrid captive power plant in Karnataka
- Development of Electric 2 wheeler bicycle in association with Exhalt soft solutions
- Design and construction of Skills on Wheels Vehicle – Solar Mobile training van
- Power factor and voltage improvement of agricultural feeders in vemulawada region
Anchala Pampapathy is an Electrical Engineer with Post Graduation (B.Sc., B.E., M.B.A.) with over 20 years’ experience in the Solar PV Energy field in the design engineering, project execution and teaching.
He handled various Solar Projects – Executed the 1.25 MW solar PV Power plant , a free field installation for the West Bengal Green Energy Development Corporation in Asansol, West Bengal, Owner’s Engineer for 5.2 MW Solar Power plant of Narasimha Swamy Solar Generation Pvt Ltd set up in Singanamala, Ananatapur district in A.P., Team leader of Owner’s Engineer team of 39 MW AC plant of Renew Energy in Adoni in A.P., Team leader of O.E team for the 5.5 MW Single axis tracker PV Project of Arun Vidyut in Mehaboob Nagar, Telangana, Design, Development and Execution consultancy of 1 MW Solar PV Power plant of Yashwnath Solar in Muddanur, Kadapa in A.P, 1 MW Solar PV Power Plant in Nellore, A.P for Chitturi Projects, Grid interactive solar PV roof top system in Sri Satya Sai Prashanti Nilayam , Grid tied Solar PV Rooftop system in Wells Fargo, Hyderabad and Bengaluru, amongst various others. He has done due diligence and techno-economic evaluation reports for many solar projects funded by banks like SBI,PNB etc. and as technical consultant to Dan and Bradstreet – where he did reports for many clients including Adani solar PV module and cell plant, KPI group Solar PV power plants, Atha group, Jupiter solar, Shalaka group, SR sun power, Vivaan solar etc.
He has conducted training classes (2006 to 2011) for the field engineers as part of the training programs for the trainees in Titan Energy and also in E to E Rail and Energy systems, Engineering Staff College of India as guest lecturer for their short term programmes on renewable energy, Guest faculty in Surabhi Renewable energy Institute, Hyderabad and has been associated with Steinbeis, India for the past 6 years in Teaching and training of Solar engineers and technicians for programs like – Government supported programs like PMKY and ESDM, State Govt programs like ‘Skills on Wheels’ with Telangana Academy for Skills and Knowledge, Government of Telangana, a German Training Program on Roof top Photovoltaics in India (TROPHI) – for Engineers from SECI Inspectors, Master Trainers from Skills Councils, State Nodal Agencies, State DISCOMs, and many other training programs for Industries and Institutions. He is Certified by Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESCCI), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt of India as MASTER TRAINER.
Dr. Sudhir Kumar
Dr. Kumar is an experienced renewable energy expert brining along more than three decades of experience of working with central and state government, funding agencies, government agencies, etc. in countries like India, USA, UAE, Spain and Thailand. He has worked with World Institute of Sustainable Energy (WISE), Maharashtra Energy Development Agency (MEDA), Biomass Research Centre at Shivaji University, etc. during his employment career of more than three decades. His experience ranges from providing technical, financial, operational, policy advisory for about 345 MW of grid connected solar projects and over 1,000 kW of rooftop solar projects. He has delivered thousands of lectures as Renewable Energy Expert in international and national conferences, trainings and TV/ radio programs. He has also published several papers in national and international journals. He is a doctorate (PhD) in solar cells from IIT Bombay and holds a master’s degree in science.
As a solar trainer he has delivered around 250 lectures in sponsored trainings (GIZ, MNRE, UNDP, GEF, USAID etc.) and around 350 lectures in sponsored conferences (MNRE, MEDA, FICCI, CII, GIZ, etc.). Dr. Kumar has worked as Owner’s engineer for solar power projects wherein he has undertaken solar radiation assessment and site feasibility study, grid feasibility analysis and cost implications, design configurations and technical viability study, profitability analysis and tariff determination, project approvals, etc. As Lender’s Engineer to Banks and Financial Institutions, he has undertaken pre financial closure due diligence, post financial closure inspections, post commissioning performance assessment, etc. He has also closely worked with government and donor agencies as Low Carbon Transition Advisor wherein he supported in strategizing low carbon transition and socio-economic development, managing government/ donor’s grants for socially oriented projects, remote village electrification survey, planning and implementation, green energy governance, management and reporting mechanism, green energy planning, budgeting, policies, laws and regulations, RPO, SPO and RE certificate estimation, green energy taxes and financial incentives quantification, capacity building, training and institutional development.