Who We Are
Global Knowledge Alliance is a dynamic, forward thinking community of individuals, entrepreneurs and organizations with a common cause to actively advance and advocate knowledge development and dissemination through skilling, sharing and exchange for innovative, value based solutions for a changing world.
Who We Are
The Alliance believes in joint development of new knowledge driven enterprises and experimental research; monitoring and evaluation; professional development; consultative services and technical assistance; policy analysis and assessment. The Alliance promotes expertise in topical areas spanning the knowledge and education spectrum, quality, accountability and universalisation of standards.Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.
The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth.
John F. Kennedy
Knowledge is the frontier of tomorrow.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.
And what, Socrates, is the food of the soul? Surely, I said, knowledge is the food of the soul.
Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes.
Today knowledge has power. It controls access to opportunity and advancement.
Global Knowledge Alliance’s Principle Pillars:
- To promote and further knowledge sharing and exchange for common good of all humankind.
- To inspire leadership for knowledge transformation irrespective of race, religion, ethnicity, poverty, language, disability, or other factors.
- To apply innovation and research for identification and solution to mankind’s problems.
- To advance research and development as the driver of change in the knowledge economy of tomorrow’s world.
- To formulate strategies for skill based trainings particularly the youth and ensure quality standards.
- To involve all stake holders and to connect communities and individuals for knowledge development and dissemination.
- To ensure and assure scientific temper, rigor and relevance particularly amongst the youth.
- To recognize and reaffirm that knowledge development is continuous and cumulative.
- To turn principles into practice by adopting and adapting design tools, programs and services for knowledge sharing.