The University will create lifelong opportunities for students to learn, develop and grow throughout their careers. Through partnerships with institutions and professional organizations students will start with a strong base of knowledge, then get relevant guidance and specialized help to have them excel in the work world.
The “go to” University, will be technologically agile Higher Education Institution, with minimal overhead costs by partnering with other specialised education institutions and Industry to provide both face to face and Online Education on a Global basis for a continuous and lifelong personalised education to students.
The Lifelong Education Framework can include:
- Custom degree classes from Multiple Universities to create a laser industry focused curriculum.
- The above could be covered by yearly recuring income or membership fees.
- Build “whole person”
- Physiological Assessment and other instruments
- Continuing Education
- Interviewing Skills
- Mentoring / Coaching
- Ongoing community activities from Monthly Webinars to Q & A with Experts.
Global Knowledge Alliance (GKA), along with AUAP – Association of the Universities of Asia and the Pacific, are Event Partners in the Education Conclave 2023!
The Conclave will be a day-long event in hybrid mode—physical and virtual—and cover diverse issues in education. It will have four thematic sessions—Teachers in the Emerging Knowledge Society, Leadership for Excellence, Skills for the Future and Ed-Tech—Its Potentials and Pitfalls. Renowned scholars and thinkers from the region and outside will deliberate on the identified themes. The Conclave will bring together policymakers, education providers, academia, and practitioners on a common platform to reflect on the contemporary predicaments in education with a particular focus on issues of quality and equity in learning.
Why Should You Attend?
• Help the key stakeholders and the participants to envision the contours of new institutional arrangements for learning by looking ahead and beyond the confines of the existing schools and colleges.
• Serve as a mutual learning experience to know about what is transpiring in different parts of the world, in terms of contemporary thinking on alternate pathways of learning.
• Throw light on the potential of emerging digital technologies in strengthening organised learning spaces; and
• Identification of ways and means to build schools and colleges for the future
Register To Join Online: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wKhHeFK7SY-NA3ecxOXoaQ
The event page can be viewed at https://www.kyraevents.com/